How To Take Your Measurements Correctly.
1. Breast/Chest measurement (widest part around your breast/chest)
2. High waist measurement (narrowest part around your high waist. Usually it is few centimeters above the navel and under the rib cage)
3. Hips measurement (widest part around your hips)
If you have a belly, then take your measurement together with front of the belly and let us know both measurements of your hips.
4. Upper arm measurement (approximately around bicpes)
5. Length of the sleeves you prefer (measure it from the top of the shoulder till the length you prefer)
6. Neck measurement (measure at the bottom of the neck)
7. Length of the dress you prefer (measure it from your high waist down till the length you prefer. Measure it by the side of the body)
8. Shoulder width (measure it from one shoulder top to another)